a work in progress

i'm working on an animation! my fine friend letty suggested i give one a go and as such i'm turning one of infamous sleep songs ("paul the monkey", because it's catchy and short and silly) into a video... and i have no idea what i'm doing! i've never done anything like this before in my life and - weirdly - this is very freeing for me. i'm just throwing nonsense together to see if anything comes out... and i'm being about a tenth of pernickety with myself and enjoying myself more in a creative endeavour than i've done in AGES!!!


it's gadzooks, the singing monkey! he has a duets record coming soon with the infamous knackers bird...



drumming sensation, mungo snook of the fabulous snook brothers - their latest album is "the fabulous snook brothers are feigning an interest in jam"


the common swings creative nerve centre - and yes, my ape house shirt is entirely deliberate




Comments

Popular Posts