A Couple of Links

It's been a tough week again, although I'd like to think there's some kind of light at the end of the tunnel soon. I'm still churning stuff out and readying them slowly, but at the moment I'm keeping myself going and that's as much as I can expect really...

In the meantime there's a couple of good links out there. First of all, a rather wonderful thing on Seth's masterpiece "It's a Good Life If You Don't Weaken". This is one of those books that come across so very rarely in my life and has such an emotional resonance for me, it's hard for me to easily express it. So thank goodness for this blog doing it for me. And the second? I hate to bang on about Kate Beaton again, but "Hark! A Vagrant" is really an astonishing thing... and it's good to read something of the quality of this blog entry explaining why. As far as I'm concerned, in the world of what I want to do Beaton is the best practice for someone finding their way online in comics. Both these entries are good things. Read them...

Comments

Popular Posts