An apology, a shop and some previews

It's become almost a cliche for me to start posts on this thing with "my god, I'm rubbish at this blog thing" but considering I've updated this exactly once in 2018 and once so far in 2019 then that's pretty much the definition of a bit rubbish. Ah well. My current job allows me to have the summer holidays off (I work in a college now) so I have a few weeks left still to teach myself to be less awful at blogging, so HOPEFULLY things will improve. A few updates - my etsy shop is updated and is almost completely rehauled and sorted out (I still have some teething troubles with International postage and the like basically). Anyway, it can be found here...

https://www.etsy.com/shop/thecommonswings

The other thing is some previews of my big summer project. Not my intended big summer project mind you, but the one I've ended up doing - Wizard's Quest 2! Enjoy!





Comments

Popular Posts