Cosmo Mandinsky 100



Comments

  1. Got to say mate, I have been really impressed by this series so far. It's not the sort of thing that (to look at the spec) I would ever normally read, but I found myself drawn in more and more - you have something genuinely unique, entertaining and intriguing here. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! the reason i'm taking a break is that book two will be somewhat different. i'll go into it later today (once i've recovered from the election)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just reached the end. Quite a journey! Engrossing and funny and disquieting - and an amazing feat of world building, with the writing circle and their followers. Truly impressive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! to be honest sometimes i think the world building amuses me more than the writing. maybe i should hire myself out for world building for others to do the writing...

      Delete
    2. Done! (Do I mean that, I wonder...?)

      It's not just the world though - I loved the frustrations of Quinn. He really came alive on the, uh, page.

      Delete
    3. thank you - once i got more of a grasp of him, i think he started working well. the next two will be more of his internal workings.... i need to make sure that they are much more internally consistent

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts